- Processing of your personal data is done on the basis of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AVG, or GDPR). Enforcement of these rules in the Netherlands is carried out by the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Designbase ensures appropriate organisational, technical and physical security of files in which personal and traffic data are stored. This way we ensure that the data is only accessible to authorized persons and that the data is only used for the purpose for which it was obtained.
- We will never commercially abuse the data you provide passively or actively.
- You have the option to view your personal data and have it corrected in the event of any inaccuracies.
- This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to this website.
- For general information about the AVG, we refer you to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Designbase makes every effort to ensure that the persons depicted in our communications have approved these communications. If you have any comments or complaints about this, you can e-mail them to: email@example.com
- This website runs on WordPress, a CMS (content management system) developed by Automattic. During your visit, WordPress uses a cookie to check whether cookies are supported by your browser. These cookies are not used for analytics and are purely functional. WordPress complies with the guidelines from the AVG (GDPR). We therefore also refer you to the general terms and conditions of Automattic.
- For the proper functioning of the website, a cookie is stored by “elementor”. This is purely for the functioning of the web pages
- The data sent to us via the contact forms will only be received by us as an e-mail and will not be stored online.
If so, please contact us via the form below!
Bank: ING NL95INGB0007644626